Pick 5 TV shows you like before reading the questions.
1. Dexter 2. LOST 3. Grey’s Anatomy 4. Weeds 5. The Office
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Errrrm. Hurley probably. He’s so lovable. Sayid comes in close second because…. unf.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Sgt. Doakes. Hands down, no contest. The sight of him makes my stomach churn.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4? Oh man… I can’t pick a favorite. Probably the earlier seasons, though. The newer seasons get repetitive & kind of annoying.
4. What’s your favorite season of 5? All of them… I love all of them. Season six is an amazing season though.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? Of course I love Meredith & Derek, but I also love Callie & Arizona.
6.Who is your anti-relationship in 2? A relationship I didn’t like? Ummm…. Sawyer & Ana Lucia, even though it was brief. I hated Ana Lucia. I love a love/hate relationship with Sawyer in general, though I mostly love him because I see the human in the character. The relationship between Hurley & Libby broke my heart, as well.
7. How long have you watched 1? Since season 1. I love the show.
8. How did you become interested in #3? I just started to watch it years ago. It’s my guilty pleasure.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Kevin Nealon. I think he’s hilarious. I also do like Mary-Louise Parker. & the guy who played Esteban (unf) & the lady who plays Heylia
10. Who show do you prefer - 1, 2, or 5? I can’t choose… can’t possibly. I love them all for different reasons. I love Dexter because I loved the books, and it’s so different. I love the acting, the plot lines are wonderful. I love Lost because it’s completely out of left field. I love The Office because it’s perfect humor. & the cast is incredible.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? Well 3 has more episodes in it. & I’ve seen all of both so I’ve seen more of grey’s.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Uhhhh… I wouldn’t be Nancy because… let’s be honest… she’s a whore. I don’t know. I hate Celia. it’s hard to say, really.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5? My favourite character is Dwight. It’d be really hard for me to kill him off. :( So… I guess… peacefully.
14. Would a 3 & 4 crossover work? Lol, probably not.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. Ummmm…… let’s seeeee…… Batista & Deb? I don’t know. Haha.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? 5. I can’t lie. Probably the best cast of all time.
17. Which has the better starting theme music, 2 or 4? 4. “Little boxes, on the hillside, little boxes made of ticky tacky.” I find myself singing it all the time.